07-30-2018 - Effective immediately, the well test fee that some CAAs will receive is being increased. See the Program Guide for more information.
- Water tests submitted by CCI, WMCA and YCCAC will continue to receive the $50 flat fee.
- Water tests submitted by ACAP, DCP, KVCAP, PCAP and WCAP will receive the new $70 flat fee.
7-20-2016 - Home Replacement Funding will be administered as grants. Please note the following changes effective July 20, 2018:
- The HARP Guide and Procedures Manual publications have been updated to reflect this change.
- A Home Replacement Project Summary form is now available on the CAA Portal under the Program Tools tab, “Other” section. This project summary form will be submitted with Phase 1 packets (please see applicable section of the HARP Procedures Manual).
- The Affidavit has been updated to include language in point 5 that reads, “I will not sell or transfer any interest in the property for a period of 5 years from the date of this affidavit.” This Affidavit and language applies to all HARP clients and projects moving forward.
Please use the HARP Invoice Bundle when submitting projects to MaineHousing. The Invoice Bundle includes Phase 1, Change Order and Phase 2 invoices. The Invoice Bundle auto calculates, as well as provides users with a Summary of invoice activity. Individual invoices are no longer included in Phase 1 and Phase 2 bundles.